"Cass County’s trusted source for up-to-date news"

Home Obituaries Archives Community Links Contact Us

Tuesday, October 25 2016
The state fire marshal's office said this morning the deaths of the six members of the Mike and Michelle Speer family last week on McKelvie Road were caused by smoke inhalation, according to preliminary autopsy results. The origin of the fire was determined to be in the living room and caused by ashes and embers from the fireplace. The report was issued just after Cassgram was written today. We have updated the Cassgram Audio Report and it is available via the links on this website which has more on the state fire marshal's report.

Recent Issues


County Pulse

Photo Gallery

Cassgram Audio Report
Direct Link   RSS Feed

©2015 Cassgram